Large or small, engineering firms face a common set of business issues. ACEC Wisconsin brings together engineering firms to face these issues together.
ACEC Wisconsin’s services include:
- Award programs–Annual recognition of projects defined as exemplary by a jury of industry leaders. Members may also pursue recognition at the national level for individual and project awards.
- Industry positioning–Board and committee involvement provides leadership positioning, while conference and workshop speaker opportunities position your professionals as innovators at the forefront of technology.
- Networking–Meetings and conferences that provide opportunities for members to share experiences, explore partnering opportunities, gain peer referrals and network with industry and political leaders.
- Public relations and social media–Outreach promoting the industry, member firms and issues critical to the engineering profession. This includes media releases, our newsletter, our member directory, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Human resources–Employee benefit packages such as ACEC Insurance and Retirement Trusts.