2019 Civil 3D Conference a Success
The fourth annual Civil 3D Users Group workshop proved to be another successful event. The 2019 event saw nearly 300 attendees and offered two days of programming and networking. With a total of 31 breakout sessions, the event was truly a customizable learning experience for consultants, WisDOT staff, municipalities and students to learn that latest methods.
Save the date for the 2020 Workshop – September 15-16, 2020. The Users Group also hosts webinars on a quarterly basis. Previous webinars are available for viewing on-demand. Contact us to learn more about these opportunities or to be added to the email list.
The workshop is made possible by the planning committee.
- Co-Chair Matt Graun, Becher-Hoppe Associates
- Co-Chair Brian Veit, Mead & Hunt
- Rachel Burnham, SRF Consulting Group
- Josh Clawson, MasterGraphics.aec
- Andrew Czech, AECOM
- Mark Degner, Ayres Associates
- Jacob Friberg, Cooper Engineering
- Eric Gates, EnvisionCAD
- Brad Groh, JT Engineering
- Mike Higgins, TRC
- Paul Kirkendall, Snyder & Associates
- Joshua Melby, KL Engineering
- Bob Mueser, Autodesk
- Ben Oitzinger, Gremmer & Associates
- Steve Popke, WisDOT
- Andrew Robb, Seiler Design Solutions
- Kait Sanford, Michael Baker
Thank you, 2019 Civil 3D Workshop Sponsors!