Uncertainty caused by COVID-19 has inspired much speculation about the impact of technology on engineering, the speed of design, as well as its effect on firm’s workforce and culture.
Panelists will explore these issues and more including the interconnectivity of systems, impact of A.I. and machine learning, simulations and even technology that facilitates firm culture and collaboration.
• Jose Luis Blanco, Partner, McKinsey & Company
• Mike Haley, Vice President of Research, Autodesk, Inc.
• Chris Luebkeman, Director for Strategic Foresight, Office of the President, ETH Zurich
• Heather Wishart-Smith, SVP Technology and Innovation, Jacobs
• Moderator: Joseph Bates, ACEC Research Institute
Register here: https://www.acecresearchinstitute.org/research/