Lifetime Achievement Award
Recognizing the legacy of members who had a profound impact on the organization and the engineering profession.
The ACEC WI Lifetime Achievement Award recognizes a select group of individuals who, over the course of many years, have devoted countless hours on behalf of the organization and the profession.
The award strives to recognize the legacy of members who had a profound impact on the organization and the engineering profession in one or more of the following areas over their career:
- ACEC WI Service/Activities
- Civic Leadership/Public Service
- ACEC National Participation
- Contributions to the Engineering Profession (including mentoring)
- Other Significant Contributions of a Lifetime Demonstrating Exemplary Dedication to the Profession
2024 Award Nominations Due January 31, 2024