Young Professional of the Year Award
Honoring and celebrating emerging professionals.
The Young Professional of the Year Award recognizes the accomplishments of our emerging professionals who have contributed to the engineering profession and ACEC Wisconsin. The Wisconsin winner is eligible to participate in the ACEC National Young Professional of the Year Award program.
- An employee of an ACEC Wisconsin member firm and is 35 years of age or younger as of December 31, 2023.
- Registered Professional Engineer in Wisconsin.
- Involved in one or more of the following ACEC Wisconsin programs/activities.
- Demonstrates a commitment to their profession and/or community through volunteerism.
- Demonstrates technical expertise and leadership qualities.