We can’t avoid the financial impact that the economy will have on key markets. And, if we aren’t thinking beyond survival and focusing on the future of funding now then we will be left behind. This roundtable tackles these tough financial issues so engineering firms are better equipped to anticipate the forces that will affect their prospects and position themselves to take maximum advantage of market direction. Panelists will delve into the impact of the federal deficit, recessionary challenges, and new funding mechanisms that are needed to build the future.
• Rosemarie Andolino, Former Chairman of MAG USA and CEO of International Development, Manchester Airport Group
• Anirban Basu, Chairman and CEO, Sage Policy Group
• Jeff Davis, Senior Fellow, Eno Center for Transportation
• David Zipper, Visiting Fellow, Harvard Kennedy School’s Taubman Center for State and Local Government
• Moderator: Joseph Bates, ACEC Research Institute
Register here: https://www.acecresearchinstitute.org/research/