Call for Applicants - Leadership Institute Class of 2021
During uncertain times, the importance of great leadership is vital to our profession’s success. With this guiding principle in mind, we are moving forward with the Leadership Institute Class of 2021.
Leadership Institute is a leadership and career development series created for Wisconsin design professionals. This experience offers a diverse training on the leadership and business skills necessary to succeed in the design profession. Strong, lasting bonds are formed, and new ideas develop out of networking throughout the shared experience.
Six Transformative Sessions:
- A/E Firm Leadership: Know Thyself Then Others
- Business Development and Marketing: What It Takes to Win Work
- Running the Business
- Risk Management for Future Firm Leaders
- Government Affairs 101/Legislative Day
- Work/Life Balance for Effective Leaders
Application Deadline: July 10, 2020
ACEC WI Leadership Institute has 260 proud graduates. If you’d like an insider’s view from a participant, class advisor or principal sponsor, please contact Kelly Veit to learn more. Apply today to be part of the Class of 2021.