Call for Lifetime Achievement Award Nominations
The Lifetime Achievement Award recognizes a select group of individuals who, over the course of many years, have devoted countless hours on behalf of the organization and the profession.
The award strives to recognize the legacy of members who had a profound impact on the organization and the engineering profession in one or more of the following areas over their career:
- ACEC WI Service/Activities
- Civic Leadership/Public Service
- ACEC National Participation
- Contributions to the Engineering Profession (including mentoring)
- Other Significant Contributions of a Lifetime Demonstrating Exemplary Dedication to the Profession
Nominations due January 31, 2020.
Principals within member firms are eligible to submit a nomination. The ACEC WI Nominating Committee will screen nominations and select nominees to move forward to a vote by the organization’s Past Chairs. The Lifetime Achievement Award recipient will be honored at the Awards Banquet.