Inspire Future Engineers: Volunteer for STEM Outreach
ACEC Wisconsin is gearing up for an exciting opportunity to celebrate and promote the fascinating world of engineering during the month of February to celebrate Engineers Week.
Engineers Week is an opportunity to inspire and ignite the passion for engineering among the younger generation. We’re seeking volunteers to bolster our efforts in creating a lasting impact on budding minds.
STEM Outreach Volunteer Roles:
- Participate in virtual planning meetings (December & January).
- Identify classroom engagement and hands-on activities.
- Develop presentation messaging.
- Connect with your local school to schedule a classroom visit.
- Visit your community school to lead a STEM activity in February.
- Report back to ACEC Wisconsin with feedback to improve, enhance, and expand the program.
Who Should Volunteer:
- Design professionals
- Marketing and communication professionals
- STEM/STEAM Champions within your firm
Volunteers will collaborate with the ACEC Wisconsin Marketing & Communications Committee to create engaging and interactive experiences that inspire curiosity, innovation, and a passion for STEM disciplines among students across our communities.
Working together we can amplify outreach efforts to reach the next generation of engineers. Contact Kelly Veit to join the STEM Outreach Team.