Introducing the Leadership Institute Class of 2022
We’re proud to introduce the Leadership Institute Class of 2022! This is our 16th and largest class yet.
The group kicks-off next week with a virtual introduction and team-building session. Our first session: A/E Firm Leadership: Know Thyself Then Others is September 21-22 in Wausau. We’re looking forward to another great year of Leadership Institute.
Meet the Class of 2022:
- Travis Anderson, PE, Strand Associates Inc.
- Noah Anliker, Jewell Associates Engineers, Inc.
- Chris Becklin, PE, Origin Design
- Christopher Beyer, PE, Clark Dietz Inc.
- Joshua Borst, Ayres
- Andrew Busch, AIA, NCARB, Origin Design
- Julie Chapman, PE, GRAEF
- Cassandra Coopman, Mead & Hunt Inc.
- Nicholas L. Decent, PE, raSmith
- Vincent DiFrances, PE, JT Engineering, Inc.
- Brennen Fischer, PE, CFM, Ruekert & Mielke Inc.
- Kevin Lohff, JT Engineering
- Joseph Malenofski, PE, CBS Squared Inc.
- Joshua Mercier, PE, KL Engineering
- Emily Micolichek, PE, Miller Engineers & Scientists
- Patrick S. Morrow, PE, MSA Professional Services, Inc.
- Matthew R. Patterson, PE, Becher Hoppe Associates
- Ashley Pridemore, PE, Strand Associates Inc.
- Jeremy Roberts, PE, MSA Professional Services, Inc.
- Mark Sauer, AICP, Mead & Hunt, Inc.
- Laura L. Schroeder, PE, PTOE, RSP, raSmith
- Cameron Shiffer, PE, CORRE Inc.
- Jessica L. Splittgerber, EMCS Inc.
- Harry Tran, PE, EMCS Inc.
- Ryan Wallace, Baxter & Woodman, Inc.
- Jacob W. Zander, PE, Ayres
- Class Advsior: Gil Hantzsch, PE, FACEC, MSA Professional Services