Meet the Leadership Institute Class of 2023
ACEC Wisconsin is pleased to introduce the Leadership Institute Class of 2023! There are 26 individuals from 21 member firms in our 17th offering of Leadership Institute.
Throughout the course of the leadership journey, we will highlight the courses and share experiences.
Follow the Class of 2023 on ACEC Wisconsin’s social media channels: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Leadership Institute Class of 2023
- Angela L. Clary, PE; Jewell Associates Engineers Inc.
- Evan Constant, PE; Strand Associates Inc.
- Amanda DeAmico, PE; MSA Professional Services Inc.
- Calvin J. Denissen, PE; HDR
- Kaley DuCoeur; Ruekert/Mielke
- Camie R. Ferrier, PE, PTOE; Westwood
- Carson Hackett, P.E.; Davy Engineering Co.
- Trace Hubbard, PE; Ayres Associates
- John Hudock, PE, LEED AP; Mead & Hunt
- Andrew Huntley; CORRE, Inc.
- Z. Seth Keller; raSmith
- Anita J. Kreuser; Ruekert/Mielke
- Torey Leonard, PE; Short Elliott Hendrickson, Inc. (SEH)
- John Mariani, PE; Strand Associates Inc.
- Samuel Martinez, PE; Spann & Associates LLC
- Joshua Mitchell, PE; EMCS Inc.
- Ashley Nelson, PE; ISG
- Jonathan Olinger, PE; RH Batterman
- Alex Passow, PE; MSA Professional Services Inc.
- Sia Prosper; SINGH + Associates Inc.
- Adam N. Sarauer, PE; JT Engineering Inc.
- Greg Schanen, PE; Clark Dietz Inc.
- Jon Schwichtenberg, GISP; GRAEF
- Ellen Skorpinski, LEED AP BD+C; Shive-Hattery
- Riley Stone; raSmith
- Brian Veit, PE; Mead & Hunt
- Class Advisor: Stephanie Christensen, PE, EMCS