2019-20 Year in Review
June 24, 2020
Posted By: ACEC WI News ,
It’s more important now than ever before that the engineering profession stands together. ACEC WI is the leading voice for engineering firms in Wisconsin.
- Hosted a wide range of events both in-person and virtual. These events brought together nearly 2,000 people and awarded over 16,000 continuing education credits.
- Created two new committees to help us be more responsive to changes in specific markets.
- Defeated and amended two pieces of legislation that would have directly impacted engineering in the state.
Looking Ahead to 2020-21
- Sponsorship is a flexible way to distinguish your firm. It features a wide range of levels for our conferences to promote your brand and support ACEC WI.
- Our Leadership Institute program sets an industry standard. Don’t miss this opportunity to develop the next generation of leadership at your firm. The Class of 2021 deadline is July 10.
- Engineering Excellence Awards recognize firms for the incredible work they do on projects. The unique designs highlight the innovations and partnerships in which engineers excel.