2019 Lifetime Achievement Award Call for Nominations
The call for nominations for the ACEC WI Lifetime Achievement Award is now open. The Lifetime Achievement Award recognizes an individual who over the course of many years has devoted countless hours on behalf of the organization and the profession.
The award strives to recognize the legacy of members who had a profound impact on the organization and the engineering profession in one or more of the following areas over their career:
- ACEC WI Service/Activities
- Civic Leadership/Public Service
- ACEC National Participation
- Contributions to the Engineering Profession (including mentoring)
- Other Significant Contributions of a Lifetime Demonstrating Exemplary Dedication to the Profession
Principals within member firms are eligible to submit nominations, using the official nomination form, by January 11, 2019. Please view the criteria document for additional details.