Leadership Institute Class of 2019 Recognized
Members of the Leadership Institute Class of 2019 were recognized at the March 22, 2019 Awards Banquet. The Class of 2019 began its leadership journey in September and will complete the sixth and final session April 3-4. Training included: leadership skills, business development, financials, risk management, government affairs and work/life balance. This well-rounded business training also included personal and professional goal setting and developing an outstanding network of peers.
Congratulations to the Class of 2019!
- Ryan Beltrand, Ayres Associates
- Daniel Borchardt, MSA Professional Services
- James Cappeart, Ayres Associates
- Dylan Douglas, JT Engineering
- David Gohdes, Strand Associates
- Matthew Graun, Becher-Hoppe Associates
- Robert Hanold, Jewell Associates Engineers
- Benjamin High, raSmith
- Robert Jack, Strand Associates
- Nathan Koepke, GRAEF
- Jason Laue, MSA Professional Services
- David Mortensen, PE, GRAEF
- Matthew Muchow, Vierbicher Associates
- Katie Nakles, EMCS
- Neil Pfaff, Vierbicher Associates
- Marc Ruden, IIW PC
- Alyssa Schmitt, Stormwater Solutions Engineering
- Justin Schueler, raSmith
- Ryan Schultz, Ruekert & Mielke
- Jeffrey Smith, KL Engineering
- Jamie Stahulak, HDR
- Scott Stroud
- Diane Thoune, Clark Dietz
- Levi Warner, Larson Engineering
A big thank you to Stan Sugden, PE, FACEC of Ruekert/Mielke for serving as class advisor. Stan attends each session and offers a point of continuity and real-world application of topics. Stan has been an incredible guide for the Class of 2019 and will continue his role as class advisor with the Class of 2020.
The search for the Class of 2020 begins soon. Watch for additional information in late April.