Leadership Institute Journey Begins
The Leadership Institute Class of 2018’s leadership journey is now underway. Our first session, Firm Leadership – Know Thyself Then Others, focused leadership principles and leveraging personal strengths. With personality profile results in-hand, the Class of 2018 walked away more self-aware and able to apply leadership techniques to motivate and engage others. The firm principals panel discussion was a fantastic discussion and opportunity to pick the brains of proven leaders.
In addition to all the great content, the Leadership Institute thrives on the personal relationships built over the course of the series and beyond. The accountability partner system was introduced to aid in achieving goals.
Leadership Institute Class of 2018:
ACEC WI Leadership Institute Class of 2018 begins its leadership journey.
- Cody Austin, PE, LEED, AP; IIW
- Christopher Bolle, PE; Strand Associates
- James Bollmann, PE; MSA Professional Services
- Anthony Castle, PE; EMCS
- Richard DeSimone, PE; GRAEF
- Lisa Dreifuerst, PE; Oneida Total Integrated Enterprises
- Thomas Foley, PE; Clark Dietz
- Tristan Hickman, PE; Ayres Associates
- Brian Kehrli, PE; MSA Professional Services
- William Kratt PE; ISG
- Randy Langer, PE; Strand Associates
- Caleb Manske, PE; R.A. Smith National
- Maureen McBroom; Ruekert & Mielke
- Jedidiah Munroe, PE; JT Engineering
- Jeremy Napiwocki, PE; JT Engineering
- Troy J. Pankratz, PE; Mead & Hunt
- Steven Rech, PE, SE; GRAEF
- Gareth Shambeau, PE; Ayres Associates
- Blake Snyder, EIT; American Engineering Testing
- Eric Sturm, PLS; RA Smith National, Inc.
- Greg Jewell, PE, PLS, Jewell Associates Engineers – Class Advisor