Open Call for the Leadership Institute Class of 2022
The search for the Leadership Institute Class of 2022 is now underway!
The challenges of 2020 and 2021 have underscored the importance of great leadership. Leadership Institute is career development series created exclusively for Wisconsin design professionals. This leadership experience offers a diverse training on the leadership and business skills necessary to succeed in the design profession. Strong, lasting bonds are formed, and new ideas develop out of networking throughout the shared experience.
Leadership Institute includes six transformative sessions:
- A/E Firm Leadership: Know Thyself Then Others
- Business Development and Marketing: What It Takes to Win Work
- Running the Business
- Risk Management for Future Firm Leaders
- Government Affairs 101 & Legislative Day
- Work/Life Balance for Effective Leaders
ACEC WI Leadership Institute has 276 proud graduates. If you’d like an insider’s view from a participant, class advisor or principal sponsor, please contact Kelly Veit to learn more.