Welcome to the New ACECWI Website
Welcome to our new website! We have a brand new look and updated technology in an effort to better serve all our members.
In order to get the most out of your member experience, you will need to create a new login. Your previous username and password will not work on the new website. Please follow the steps below corresponding to the scenario that best fits you.
Note: Memberships are company based. If your company is not yet a member, please click here.
With your login, you will be able to:
- Register for events
- Update your profile information
- Track event attendance
- View/Pay company invoices (for company admin users)
- ...and more!
To create your new login, select the the option that best fits you:
- Option 1: My firm is a member and I had a login on the old ACEC WI site
- Option 2: My firm is a member and I need to create a new account
- Follow this link.
- Please enter the email address that we have on file for you and submit the password reset.
- Check your email for a password reset and follow the instructions. (Don't forget to check your spam folder!)
- NOTE: It is possible that your account information was not brought over to the new website and you will need to create a new user account. If you do not receive an email, please refer to the steps below.
- Follow this link.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Enter your email and select a password. Note: You also have the option to login via your Facebook or Google+ account. (This does not allow us to login to your social networks!)
- Complete the fields needed to create your account.
If you have any questions, or are not sure which category you belong in, please contact us.
We are excited to have you as a new member! To get started:
- Click here and follow the instructions for your firm's corresponding member type.
We hope you enjoy all that your new website has to offer!
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the office.